Demon from the Dark (Immortals After Dark Series, Book 8) - Kresley Cole

Dear Kresley Cole,

Malkom, a demon, turned vemon (demon turned vampire), has a very tortured past and has never gotten a break in his long and lonely 400 years of existence. Sold by his mother when he was a young boy to sadistic vampires, tortured and turned into a blood slave is just the beginning for him. Later after he's turned into a vemon against his will he is forced to kill his best friend and swear allegiance to the very thing he despises most in the world. Vampires.
Carrow is smart mouthed, fun and sassy witch who's been kidnapped by the Order. She is given an ultimatum to go and retrieve this vemon from another plain and in return she will have her freedom and the freedom of a young witch named Ruby who's mother has just been murdered by the Order.

I have to be honest and say that I went into this book thinking it was just going to be an okay read. It was going to be about a witch and a demon. These have not been my most favorite reads in the past. Well, let me just say that Kresley Cole just bent me over and spanked me with this one.

This is how I imagine Cole walks down the street because she is so badass!

Demon from the Dark is now my most favorite out of the series. I do love a tortured hero and Malkom is now in my top 5.
This book made my heart rate kick up with action, made me cry for Carrow and Malkom and the sex was amazing! Malkom is so rough around the edges and at times it reminded me a lot of Tarzan and Jane. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this book!

Source: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Naughty-Book-Snitch/284752621575574