The BEST historical romance to come out in a long time

Through the Smoke - Brenda Novak

Ohhh... this is going to be good I can tell!

Oh my word! I don’t think I have enough words to say how much I LOVE THIS BOOK! This book was absolutely, positively ah-mazin! The heat level was low, but the story more than made up for it. This book is now number 1 in my top 5 historical romance favorites. There was never a dull moment in this book. I was hooked from the first page. This book is suspenseful and a little darker then other HR’s Ive read. By dark, I mean there is murder, betrayal, hate, verbal abuse and oh the plots to destroy are very creative and keep you guessing! There are a lot of characters, but I never once got confused and it was easy to follow the story. I cant gush enough about this book. The ending!! YES! YES! YES! Oh and after the epilogue please read little bit “about the author”. That made my jaw drop.

And for only $3.99 on Amazon, its worth every penny. So you cant beat that price. This is a book I will re-read over and over. I wish I could give this book more than 5 stars.

I received a copy of this book from Amazon Publishing and Brenda Novak via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.