Serafina and the Leprechaun's Shoe (Serafina's, #3)  - Marie Treanor

Overall this is really a 3 1/2 star read for me. The sex is more of a 4 star and the story is just a 3. After Serafina and the Virtual Man, I had high hopes and thought this one would have been more mysterious and exciting. Don't get me wrong... there is a little bit of mystery with a dash of excitement but I just needed more. What was the purpose of Mike and the Reapers? Or the zombie boy and dog? What is the significance of "The Founder"? The Founder keeps popping up but not showing himself? Leprechauns... why wasn't there more about them in this book? I mean, it's in the title. I wanted to know more about their world and how Roxy and her mother tie into that world.

What I really loved about this book is that we continue to hear about Sera and Blair's relationship and Jilly and Adam's relationship. I absolutely LOVE Jilly and Adam's story and enjoyed getting little bits of them. I love Jack and am so happy he got a story. However, I was a little skeptical about Roxy being Jacks love interest. Since she's Adams ex, I wasn't really sure I would like this. But it turned out pretty good.

Overall, this book is very busy and there are a lot of different things going on at the same time and the ending felt a bit rushed. I really liked Jack and Roxy's characters and the sex with them is really, really good! I feel that there should have been more story development with the leprechauns and less about Mike and the Reapers. I do like the series and will look forward to more from this author.

I received a copy of this book via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.