Zombie Romance? Yes Please!

Dead Sexy - Paige Tyler

Oh my zombielicious goodness! Who knew a zombie could be this hawt?! This is my first zombie romance and let me just say that I am impressed. It has a Beauty and the Beast feel to it, but that is not what the book is about. This was definitely one of those books that are hard to put down. This book has a great story line and what I think is a unique and extremely interesting way of telling a zombie story.

Oh and there is lots of action in and out of the bedroom. Once these two decide to sleep together… wow! Just WOW! Its sexy, explosive, urgent and I felt like I was right there with them. However, they had sex almost constantly between 35% to 75% of this book. There was still sex after 75% but at least it wasn't all constantly sex. Drake and Simone couldn't keep their hands off each other and even after a very stressful and potentially life threatening situation, they still palmed each other constantly.

Overall, I really enjoyed this book. The story, sex and action were good and well written. The flow was nice and made it an easy read. The sex was nuclear but I wish Drake and Simone would have taken breathers every now and then so I could get more story. Sometimes it felt like she was throwing in all the different sex positions just to see if she could put them all in one book.

There is this one line that Simone was thinking that was so cheesy, right before her and Drake were about to have sex for the first time, that I had to repeat it here: Ahem….
“Oh yeah, he was definitely packing some serious heat down there. She wondered if he had a license for that weapon. This was New York, after all, and concealed weapons were strictly prohibited. Apparently, no one had ever told Drake that. Thank God.”

Paige Tyler has a new fan and I can not wait to read more from her.

I received a copy of this book via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.