Unattainable (Undeniable) (Volume 3) - Madeline Sheehan
"Gone was the sweet, caring boy he'd been, and his place... He became the cockiest, most self-centered, self-serving, egotistical, narcissistic, and depraved motherfucker I'd ever med in my entire life. Which, when I look back on it, is probably why I feel even more in love with him."

Cage and Tegen "Teacup" are childhood friends. Tegan has had a crush on Cage the entire time. After one drunken night, Tegan 16, finally has looses her virginity to Cage 19, the guy of her dreams and confesses her love. Cage basically kicks her to the side and from then on everything changes.

Cage... Well the apple doesn't fall very far from the tree sometimes. He's a man whore, like his father, Deuce. However, Cage does have almost all of Deuce's good qualities and just some of the bad ones. Cage just needs to figure out which traits he wants to keep.

Cage

"If there was anything Cage excelled at, it was women. Or rather, sex with women."

Tegen is the awkward redheaded teenager who is head over heels in love with the sweet bad boy MC prince, Cage. She was raised in the club and is the daughter of Dorothy who is a club whore well, I'll let you read and find out for yourself. Tegan is doing everything she can to not be like her mom. So she leaves the club behind and moves to San Francisco for a new life. Tegen has a chip on her shoulder the size of California and she's not afraid to speak her mind. She comes barreling back into the club acting like a spitfire bitch and hatin' on everyone. I can't blame her though... I would act the same way.

Tegen

"Agtgressive Sexual Tegen Frustration> Yep, he had a bad case of ASTF."

Cage and Tegan together is very intense....

There was a lot of back and forth with Tegen and Cage and it drove me nuts! I was tired of it and started to get bored with them. However, I understood where Tegen was coming from and Im very happy it worked out... finally!

Dirty! Probably my favorite so far and I really wanted MORE of Dirty and Ellie!

"Michael, a great prince of Heaven and the protector against the forces of evil."

Dirty

"He was nothing. He was shit. He was a damaged, deranged, sick motherfucker who deserved to be put the fuck down.

Dirty is one of the Hell's Horsmen MC members and Ellie is one of Dannys high school friends that we briefly met in UnBeautifully. Dirty and Ellies story was a very nice surprise for me. It was unexpected and beautiful. Dirty is fiercely protective of Ellie and their story begins when he saves Ellie from a situation that is all too familiar to him.

Ellie

Dirty has some deep seeded secrets and a horrific and tragic past. Ellie has always put her education and career first. Now she finds herself lonely while life is passing by her at light speed. Dirty and Ellie are complete opposites and I love them!

Kami and Cox! Oh... my... goodness... These two crake me the fuck up constantly!

Blue... You're my boy Blue!!

ZZ!! Oh my beautiful ZZ. You have such a wonderful heart and I cant wait to read your story. You deserve the best story <3

For me Dirty and Ellie stole the show and that is one of the reasons why I can only give this book 4 stars. I did enjoy Cage and Tegen but the back and forth really grated on me and I felt bored with them. This book was not as intense as the first two books but it was still really, REALLY good and definitely has its moments. I think the first half of the book was the best and then it trickled a little for me.

"From chaos, the strongest sort of love is usually born."