5 Creeptastic and Sexy Stars!

The Gravedigger's Brawl - Abigail Roux

FUCK YES!! FUCK YES!! FUCK YES!!

The blurb about this book sounded really interesting and after actually reading the book... it went above and beyond my expectations. I loved everything about this book. The characters were well developed and interesting. The atmosphere was well thought out and executed perfectly. The story is phenomenal and it flowed really well. The snarky banter and humor was well timed. The mystery and creep factor are amazing! I thought it was very interesting and genius how Roux incorporates real history with the LaLauries (Delphine LaLaurie) with her own fictional history. I never once got bored. And let's give a very well deserved nod to the sex! Oh YES! YES! YES!I loved everything about this.

Wyatt is a curator or the museum and is about to lose his job unless he can drum up some business. Ash is a flair bartender at the Gravdigger's Brawl, which is rumored to be haunted. Wyatt's friend and coworker, Noah, sets him up with Ash and things turn out really good *waggles eyebrows*. Long story short... Wyatt researches the local ghost tours and finds out some very interesting facts about the Gravdigger's Brawl. This is just creeptastically scary! I don't want to say much more because I don't want to give anything away.

"The Curse" that Abigail Roux talks about... well, let's just say that my kindle fire crashed twice while reading this and both at crucial moments in the story. New fan here!! Can't wait to read more from this author.

Dr. Wyatt Case

Ash Lucroix

The Gravedigger's Brawl

One of the funny quotes
“Aw, they’re all cuddly. It’s like watching grizzlies mate."

I received a copy of this book via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.