Dominating Amy (eXclave) - Emily Ryan-Davis

Im a fan of Emily Ryan-Davis so I knew this was going to be good. The first story Claiming Lauren, I reviewed in May 2013.

So I was really more intrigued by the second story,Dominating Amy . It definitely didn't disappoint. Amy and her husband, Mac are going through a rough patch in their marriage. Somewhere over the last few years something changed.. or someone changed. Now they have to figure out how to work with it and support each other before its too late.

This is hot and sexy and I really enjoyed reading about both of their journeys. Since Ive never been in a D/s relationship but I can imagine that starting one would be very similar to Amy and Mac's.

The only thing I found to be unbelievable was how quickly Mac took on his Dom role and all the directions and rules he was giving her. Mac only had one meeting with Olivieri and now hes an expert? Oh well... I still really enjoyed it and will read more from this author.

Quotes:
"You want what, Amy? Me to drag you over here and push your mouth down on my cock? Me to hold your hair and force you to take every last inch? Because that's what I want to do right now and it's not right."

"I want you to make me feel like I belong to you. Like you want the world to know I belong to you."

"Your nudity isn't just a symbol of your own openness. Its's also a symbol of my attention. If your breasts sway when you bend over to pick something up, you'll remember that I gave your body freedom to move."

I received a copy of this book via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.