Master of the Opera Act 5: A Haunting Duet - Jeffe Kennedy

Publication Date: March 6, 2014

This is the 5th installment of the Master of the Opera series and let me just say it did NOT disappoint! Finally, Master and Christine seal the deal. It's been a long time coming and I want more! It was HAWT, strange and erotic.

"To free the bear was to make him the master"

I just love Master and need more of him... what is his secret? How is Christine going to free him from this other world? While I was reading the previous Acts, I really didn't think Master was from another realm or world, but now I do. It has gotten so weird and exciting and I can't wait to find out what happens.

badthingswithyou

Oh Roman is the king of douchebags! I hate him so much. It must be all that inbreeding that's made him psycho. I can't tell, but it seems like that ring has a tracking beam on Christine and can tell when she's not being truthful.

"You don't have to believe anything. You just have to be a good girl and do what you're told. Are you being a good girl, Christy? "

At this point... Im just waiting for Roman to flip out.
killyou

Once all these books are released I'm going to reread them all back to back. Excited for the next one!

I received a copy of this book via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.