Mine To Crave (Mine - Romantic Suspense) - Cynthia Eden

This one is my favorite in the series so far! I just loved it. It was just the right mix of suspense, mystery, romance and some really hot sex scenes.

"In a flash, he'd rolled her over, positioning her on her knees. He wanted in her even deeper. 'Hold the headboard,' he ordered. Her hands curled over the wood. 'Hold tight,' he whispered into her ear."

Drake Archer is super sexy, badass who will take what he wants. Jasmine Bennett is a fantastic heroine. She is an 'information retrieval specialist', shes smart and able to take care of herself. Shes been on her own since she was fifteen and shes learned to survive. Drake and Jasmine both have a tortured past full of lies and betrayal.

Some things that I love about this book are the character development. I thought all the characters were well developed and just the right sort of complicated. I even thought the secondary characters were so well developed that I wouldn't be surprised if they got their own books. Of course Drake is my favorite and Im read to throw myself at him and have his babies. The storyline, suspense and mystery are all great and kept me guessing.The sex scenes were panty melting! Seriously, almost made me slide out of my seat just reading.

When Drake speaks this is what happens to women everywhere...
panty dropper

The few things I didn't like about this book is the constant pushing back and forth between Drake and Jasmine. One minute you're all 'I cant live without her' then you're 'shes better off without me'. The same goes for Jasmine although she wasn't as bad about it. Another thing that bothered me was the fact that Drake has been on his own for a VERY long time and now all of the sudden he spots this gorgeous red head in his bar and he gets all insta-possessive.

Overall, it loved it. This was a super fast read and I had a hard time putting it down. The flow of the book was great, he characters were well developed and the plot was complicated but easy to follow. The sex is so awesome that I feel like I might have to take a pregnancy test after this. If you love romantic suspense then the Mine series is for you! You wont be disappointed.

prego

I received a copy of this book via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.